Flywheel is looking for a people leaderfor our Domainstudio,committed to the growth & development of their team while cultivating strong relationships within the community. The studio manager is a shopkeeper, responsible for all aspects of studio performance & results. This person is excited by new customer acquisition & developing new business opportunities within the local community. We are looking for entrepreneurial leaders, committed to developing their teams to excel in finding new ways to enhance the four-wall Flywheel experience.
The Ways We Fly:
- Power Your Life:Communicate & exude Flywheel Brand principles in everything you do.
- Guest Experience & Retention:We strive to create a studio experience that will excite people about their first time & encourage their continued loyalty. We do this by establishing an authentic & inclusive four-wall experience where our guests will leave feeling empowered & inspired to live a committed Flywheel lifestyle.
- Team Cohesion:Flywheel is full of collaborative, performance-driven people. Our greatest success comes from our partnerships with Instructors, Field Marketing, & our Studio teams.
- Cultivating a Vibrant Studio Community:Create an environment that is an oasis for our guests & employees to be the best they can be.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the studio by communicating the Flywheel Sports vision & providing the highest level of customer service to the Flywheel community
- We take pride in our best-in-class Flywheel experience. You will ensure the studio & equipment remain impeccable at all times, including contributing to the overall cleanliness of the studio
- Focus on engaging all guests, inclusive of actively selling membership opportunities, class packages, & product offerings
- Partner with senior management to manage the day-to-day operations of the studio, ensuring all policies & procedures are properly implemented
- Our proprietary technology is a core part of what makes us successful. You will be trained to uphold & troubleshoot any technical or mechanical issues in the studio.
- Lead your team by example; fostering & developing a high-performing team & studio by training & motivating all employees to provide excellent customer service & to meet all goals
- Conduct performance reviews & communicate leadership & directives directly to studio team
- Financial accountability for studio budgets/operating costs & P&L management
- Ability to analyze financial performance & key metrics
- Plan & execute all aspects of staffing for the studio, including headcount & talent development, in partnership with Human Resources
- Evaluate & respond to all client issues & concerns with the highest level of customer service
- Analyze all studio & instructor schedules to maximize performance
- Manage inventory & sales of merchandise
- Execute marketing initiatives & event planning within the Studio, while partnering with the Marketing department
- Willingness to lead by example & take on an entrepreneurial role in the studio, stepping in to all studio roles when needed
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field
- An accomplished manager with 5+ years of experience in specialty branded fitness, retail or hospitality environments
- Strong business & financial acumen, comfortable analyzing & interpreting business reports
- Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Flexibility to work weekends, holiday & evenings shifts
- Detail oriented & highly organized
- Entrepreneurial & resourceful
- Strong management experience in training, mentoring & motivating employees
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills
- Passion for fitness, wellness & the Flywheel Sports
- Flexibility to work in other studios within reasonable commute
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb & stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs