Squarespace is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to play a key role in managing, enhancing, & implementing finance-related technologies at Squarespace. You will assist with the planning, requirements gathering/end-user design, & project management to ensure that our ERP, Revenue Management, AR,Payables, GL, & all financial systems work together efficiently & meet all current & future business needs.
You will report to our Head of Financial Systems in our New York City headquarters.
- Assess the effectiveness of current strategies & develop new strategies to improve existing Squarespace Finance team processes, systems, & technologies
- Collaborate with the Finance team to gather system requirements & develop implementation plans
- Ensure that all software integrations meet compliance & interface specifications, satisfy end user requirements & develop proper documentation
- Partner with the Finance & Engineering departments to develop effective test scenarios, scripts & use cases with consideration to cross functional & process stream impacts
- Development & continuous improvement of in-house tool sets based on various home-grown systems & third party ERP systems
- Develop custom reports for data analysis, planning, forecasting, reconciliation & validation
- Analyze formal test results in order to discover & resolve defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, & interoperability flaws
- Perform application system administration functions specific to application setup, configuration & maintenance
- Perform system, process & application monitoring & gather metrics
- 5+ years in financial systems or related role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical faculty
- Experience with requirement gathering, design, development, & testing of Finance applications
- Experience with ERP System implementations & maintenance - Netsuite preferred
- PL/SQL scripting required; Python, Java, Big data experience is a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise finance functions & processes
- Experience translating between functional & technical teams
- Ability to follow procedures & produce/maintain supporting documentation
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.