Team Lead, CRM Campaigns
Squarespace is looking for a smart, hard-working, creative & strategic marketer to lead the expansion of our CRM initiatives at Squarespace.
The Team Lead, CRM Campaigns will bring extensive experience in digital marketing, with a focus on customer retention, & a deep understanding of campaign planning & production. Your role is to set the standard for CRM campaign design, implementation & performance at Squarespace. You are a skilled user of marketing automation platforms with selection/implementation experience, & have the ambition to build a high performing, customer-centric marketing organization. This is an impactful opportunity for a smart, dedicated & passionate marketer who is ready to put their experience to work building out & growing an exciting arm of the Squarespace Marketing Team.
This role reports into the Head of CRM in New York.
- Craft & implement campaigns through planning, development & execution, resolving campaign issues to ensure they deliver on the campaign plan & meet or exceed goals
- Champion best-in-class conversion & retention practices, from email deliverability & frequency, to automation
- Partner with leaders & stakeholders across the organization to plan & execute on campaign needs
- Define & oversee intake process & rigorous Q/A standards
- Lead & grow a high performing team of up-and-coming marketers
- Own relationship with email, marketing automation & data vendors
- Collaborate with in-house creative time to design/build best in class templates.
- Ensure CRM campaigns support larger marketing & business objectives, maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Lead the selection & implementation of new & existing CRM platforms
- Liaise with Customer Operations to ensure a seamless experience for all users
- 8-10+ years digital marketing experience, with demonstrated success delivering complex multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Proven success building scalable, broad reach email acquisition]and onboarding programs to maximize engagement
- Experience managing & growing a team of direct reports
- Passion for the Squarespace product & user experience, & a desire to be a champion for the brand
- Experience using ESPs, Marketing Automation & other CRM platforms
- Strong quantitative, strategic, & data visualization skills
- Proficiency in HTML
- Familiarity with relational databases; Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Well versed in domestic & international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL & GDPR
- Experience using multiple channels (email, web, push, in-app messaging, & digital media) to communicate to customer base
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 950 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.