Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Head of Media Account Management, North America. Reporting to the VP of the Americas, this Director will lead a team of frontline Managers & individual Account Managers across their region. This team is tasked with driving revenue by ensuring world-class client experiences, leading to increased retention & growth from our mid-market & enterprise level clients.
An experienced leader with deep knowledge of digital advertising, you should be skilled at maintaining & growing account management professionals, meeting & exceeding challenging revenue targets, & have a strategic vision for how account management can help our advertisers grow their business. You will work with the global sales leadership & act as the voice for account management in the region.
What you'll do:
- Develop strategies that scale the revenue of our business.
- Meet & exceed revenue targets for the US Media team & help ensure that team members are also meeting & exceeding their targets
- Ensure we are able to creatively & intelligently hit our clients KPIs & extract as much from each opportunity as possible
- Recruit, hire, develop & inspire a world class account management team, from entry-level to experienced managersAttend strategic client meetings to ensure you are leading from the front, & deeply understanding the day to day of AM-client interaction
- Represent the Account Management region at global & leadership meetings
- Lead the region review quarterly process, reporting on your teams revenue #s, key opportunities & challenges you are facing to present to Taboolas leadership team
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership, Product, & Business Operations to make sure we're providing the best service to our clients while adhering to Taboolas content policies
- Attend strategic client meetings to ensure you are leading from the front, & deeply understanding the day to day of AM-client interaction
- Collect, consolidate & channel customer feedback to appropriate channels; collaborate with product, marketing, sales, professional services & business operations teams
- Serve as an escalation point for key customer issues & opportunities
Who you are:
- An experienced leader with a minimum 15 years total experience in account management, sales or similar commercial function.
- Will have carried a revenue quota previously & will have a demonstrated track record of meeting & exceeding these targets.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing, & growing large teams (30+ people) including having managed a large, national team consisting of direct & indirect reports in a hyper-growth environment
- You must have experience as a leader, preferably within tech, & have a comprehensive knowledge of the digital media landscape, including branding & performance
- Comfortable with analytics platforms, & the ability to use data to tell the story & leverage data to create strategies
- Strong understanding of clients businesses, including current & future objectives
- Track record of reaching, & overachieving on KPIs & revenue targets Confident in working to (and beating) revenue targets & clear KPIs
- Experience building business cases, working to reach internal consensus, use data strategically
- Experience building out strategies to engage with clients, win new & grow existing client relationships, & documenting processes to template for future
- Exceptional at people development, demonstrating the ability to inspire, develop & get the very best out of team members
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.