The backbone of the healthcare system is communication between patients & their doctors, among healthcare teams, & even between practices & third-party providers like pharmacies, labs, & insurance companies.
But healthcare communication today is broken. Its disconnected, siloed, antiquated, & highly inefficient & in worst-case scenarios, its even responsible for lost patient lives.
Were trying to fix that. Klaras mission is to transform communication in healthcare, so all patients can receive great care.
We believe that the future of healthcare will be amazing. It will be patient-centric & truly connected so medical teams can work together easily, information can be shared between people & systems seamlessly, & patients can always get the high-quality care that everyone deserves.
Though our mission is big, our team is still small. And thats where you come in.
We are a Series A startup thats growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle & foundations to build. Its an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, & transparent. We have a healthy irreverence for the status quo, & a relentless passion for making our users lives better. And we believe the power of a talented team can accomplish anything even revolutionizing healthcare.
About the Role:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will work with clients who have just purchased Klara to ensure theyre able to see value quickly & efficiently. Not only will you have to ensure theyre hitting milestones but you will need to constantly strive to ensure they have an amazing experience doing so.
This role will require the ability to multitask, project manage & quickly grasp the intricacies of your clients workflows. The position demands a hands-on & results-oriented individual with strong communication & problem-solving skills. It is important that applicants have a proven track record of guiding clients from signing to value.
In addition to helping clients implement Klara, you will be asked to partake in the design of the implementation & account management processes. You should be capable of coming up with process improvements, validating their worth, & communicating their benefit to your teammates.
- Get customers to value as fast as possible. Your main KPI will be time to value.
- Responsible for being the primary contact during the initial implementation process. You will be the customers point of contact during the initial implementation phase.
- Demonstrate & train practice leads & end users on how to utilize Klara
- Coordinate with phone providers & website managers to ensure voicemail integration & chat messenger are setup correctly
- Troubleshoot any issues that will inevitably come up & offer solutions to remediate
- Identify at-risk implementations & escalate solutions as needed
- Monitor customer health post go live & ensure usage
- Become the customer advocate to drive cross-functional teams across development, product management, & support
- 3+ years of customer facing experience preferably at a B2B SAAS company
- Excellent customer relationship & customer service skills
- Solid communication, listening, & writing skills
- Basic understanding of how phone systems work is a plus
- Clear ability to problem solve & resolve client issues
- Organized & reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary.
- Excellent organizational, presentation & communication skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Nice to Haves:
- Background working with VOIP or other telecommunications solutions.
- Background with healthcare IT solutions