Peloton is seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead our Inclusion efforts across the Peloton Product Development Team. Pelotons products are designed around the concept Together We Go Far: we believe that when we work together we are able to achieve more. The Product Manager, Inclusion will help us improve the design & development of our hardware & software products by standardizing best practices & processes for inclusive product strategy, design, & research so that every member has a great experience. They will develop KPIs & goals for Inclusion across our products, build a roadmap of initiatives, & work in partnership with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, & a variety of other stakeholders throughout the company to execute against that roadmap.
- Develop analytics & KPIs to measure the success of our hardware & software products in providing a great experience across our member base, which is diverse in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, ability, & many other dimensions.
- Find or create & deliver materials educating members of the Product Development Team, including Product Managers, Designers & Engineers on principles & techniques of inclusive research, design & development.
- Develop & maintain an Inclusion Roadmap across our hardware & software products using a user-focused approach grounded in data & informed by organizational capabilities.
- Work with the larger product organization & company stakeholders to prioritize & execute the roadmap, keeping in mind strategies for adjacent disciplines like content, operations, logistics, & support.
- Maintain close relationships with stakeholders across the organization, including our People team, legal team, our internal Employee Resource Groups, & others.
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience.
- A passion for member experience & teaching others how to think, design, & build products inclusively.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, understand their needs, & translate them into products & features.
- Highly collaborative & willing to give & accept constructive feedback.
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem solving skills.
- Constant attention to detail.
AS A BONUS
- Experience championing inclusive design & development at a technology company.
- Experience building products with a software, hardware, & content element.
- Experience in health & fitness, gaming, or other related fields.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.