About the Company:
Clarifai is an artificial intelligence company that excels at visual recognition. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that people can use today to solve real-world problems. We believe that the same AI technology that gives big tech companies a competitive edge should be available to developers & businesses. Thats why we build products to make it easy, quick, & inexpensive for them to innovate with AI, go to market faster, & build better customer experiences. We make teaching AI just as accessible as we make using AI, which is why our technology is the most personalized, unbiased, accurate solution in the market.
We have secured $30M in funding up to date, backed by Menlo Ventures, Google Ventures, USV, NVIDIA, Qualcomm, Osage, Lux Capital, LDV Capital, & Corazon Capital. To continue to succeed, we need people like you to join the team!
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing & hiring a diverse workforce.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, this position is ideally suited for a go-getter with a knack for organization, attention to detail, & process design. You will be working with team to streamline accounting process & oversee daily tasks. As the Junior Accountant, you will take ownership of:
- Reviewing & overseeing cash management process & accounting, including but not limited to:
Accounts payable & credit card processing for multiple entities (personal, corporate, foundation), general ledger coding, check & wire preparation
Cash receipts processing, review deposits & general ledger coding
- Month end activities including review bank & fixed asset reconciliations, monthly investment journal entries, intercompany elimination entries & other month end closing entries
- Maintaining & reviewing General Ledger
- Process vendor invoices, including coding to proper GL account, department, & time period.
- Correspond with vendors & respond to all internal vendor-related inquiries.
- Review employee expense reports for correct coding & compliance with T&E policy. Provide guidance & instruction to employees regarding T&E expense matters.
What You Bring:
- Bachelors Degree required
- 1-2 years experience in general accounting (Public accounting a plus)
- Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience in NetSuite a plus
- Excellent documentation skills & attention to detail
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a fast paced startup environment
- Technically apt; ability to learn & navigate new systems & tools
- Communication across all levels & audiences; tactful
- Intellectually curious; motivated to learn & apply learnings in real time
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, vision, dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Free lunch, snacks & drinks
- Discounted gym membership