Technical Account Manager, New York
White Ops is the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises including the worlds largest internet platforms from sophisticated bots, by verifying the humanity of more than one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, fill out forms, fake likes, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud.We stop them.
At White Ops, were all hackers. This doesnt mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think weve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
Be a hacker: innovate without regard to convention. Tinker to learn how things really work. Experiment, experiment, experiment, & share what you have learned.
Create Tau: Work hard to make it easy. Be a toolmaker & a bridge-builder. Empower others. Find the levers for disproportionate impact.
Move fast: move fast at step zero. Unblock yourself. Move forward in the face of imperfect information & uncertainty. Accelerate others.
Practice humility: Be self aware. Listen first to understand. When you win, be humble & play the next game. When you dont, be humble & play the next game.
Pwn it: deliver the results you said youd deliver. Demand excellence from yourself. Find the gaps & help fill them.
Be good: when you have the opportunity to tip the balance in the world in favor of good, do it. Use your power responsibly.
Insight into the Customer Success team & the Technical Account Manager role:
The Customer Success team at White Ops is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making White Ops one of the best places to work.
Were looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team to manage the complete customer lifecycle process for our enterprise clients working with our Application Integrity product. The relationship you build with the clients you work with will have a direct impact on our product both in the short & long term to ensure the needs of the client are heard & met.
What you'll do:
- Operate as the primary technical contact for White Ops most valued enterprise security clients, taking the lead on coordinating development efforts, troubleshooting technical issues & reporting discrepancies as they are surfaced.
- Be hyper responsive to team & client inquiries that demand immediate attention & quick turnaround time.
- Work with White Ops Product, Detection & Data Operations team to investigate & evaluate potential False Positives & False Negatives.
- Understand our clients strategies, imperatives, & critical metrics surrounding bot mitigation.
- Become a student of your Book of Business - understand your clients offerings & services - be the White Ops advocate for your client to help shape product development needs.
- Work with business & product leads to develop core data & storyline for Business Reviews.
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality & privacy of client data.
Who you are:
- Has been a Technical Account Manager, Sales/Solutions Engineer, Product Manager or Technical Project Manager & wants to be a part of creating & evolving new & emerging White Ops Products.
- You are Accountable & self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines & ensure deliverables are met.
- You have Web & application Security Account Management experience & have worked with SIEM, WAFs.
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML & CSS is a plus.
- Command strong organizational & communication skills.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), & commuter benefits
- Competitive salary & commission structure
- Medical & dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches & happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders & challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.