Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
IBX Seller Sales is the team at Tradeshift that helps sellers to connect to their customers. By offering sellers the right contracts/solutions we are allowing them to sell goods in Tradeshift Marketplaces, exchange business documents, & collaborate with their customers. We work closely with sellers & cross functionally across Tradeshift, with Supplier Activation Team, Supplier Integration, Support, DevOps Team.Seller Sales need to be proactive, know how to build relationships, gain commitment, manage projects, drive deadlines, & be ready to do what is needed to ensure sellers are enabled to succeed.
As a member of the Seller Sales team, you will work closely with your peers to develop the global team's vision & strategy, & engage stakeholders across Tradeshift to communicate our vision & ensure the team's success.
This is a part-time role.
What a day is like:
- Daily respond to Zendesk tickets that refers to Activation/Integration/Support tickets.
- Ensure that all inactive sellers get contracts terminated from the IBX Platform
- Ensure that the sellers are on the right contract
- Maintain sellers data upon request, add contact information where missing
- Create smooth handover process between sales & seller onboarding
- Follow up on Caspian to ease reporting process
- Collaborate with Finance & Support Team when sellers wish to merge accounts in the IBX Portal
- Others responsibilities: preparing necessary presentation, materials, reports, business analysis
You're perfect for this role if you have:
- University Degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, or Computer Sciences
- Excellent English written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, good time management skills, ability to prioritize requests
- Confident in the use of MS Office, particularly MS Word & Excel, & PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details & orientation to correctness of results
- Self-sufficient & motivated
- Innovative & creative mindset
- Ability to drive initiatives from idea to operational phase;
- Proven sales track record is a plus;
- Experience in customer support & negotiation skills is a plus;
Our Bucharest office is full of rebels - people who like to challenge the status quo. We're a fun group always looking for ways to make an impact & we enjoy the freedom & autonomy we are allowed in our jobs.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup, & agile environment in Bucharest, Romania
- Competitive compensation package
- Career & professional development opportunities (workshops, trainings etc.)
- Trips to design-camps for working with & learning from professionals in other countries
- Flexible work hours
- Company laptop provided
- Medical Subscription
- Meal tickets of 15 lei value for each working day
- Free drinks & snacks daily, fresh fruits every Monday & Wednesday
- Safe outdoor bike parking spot
- Access to Bookster
- Friendly & relaxed working atmosphere
- Relaxing spots, games - ping pong, board games
- Fun team-bonding events such as Team Camps, Hack-a-thons, Game & Field Days
- Welcome Breakfast, Happy Hours, Birthdays Celebrations & more!