This is a critical & exciting time at Enigma. Weve launched a new product, are growing our marketing team, & are transforming how financial organizations serve their small business customers.
We are looking to hire an experienced content marketer who can develop & execute a creative & impactful content strategy. You will play a critical role in building awareness of Enigma & generating demand for our products.
As a Content Marketer at Enigma, you will be at the helm of creating content that educates & engages the market. You will be responsible for generating compelling content ideas & leading the creation of that content, including structuring analysis of our data. To accomplish these things, you will work closely with our team of marketers, data analysts, product managers, & sales execs.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Understand how Enigmas rich data about small businesses can fuel unique narratives that are relevant to our customers & the general public
- Create & maintain a high-output editorial calendar
- Recruit & manage a talented suite of freelance writers & content producers
- Write & edit copy for blog posts, emails, landing pages, social media, & other demand generation initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our product managers & sales execs to develop SEO-friendly content that elevates our brand & accelerates our marketing & sales funnel
- Leverage data to identify new content topics & optimize content distribution
- Structure interesting analyses for a team of analysts to perform on Enigmas data
- Become an expert on our target buyers, the process they go through when shopping for data, & the content that will resonate with them
What makes this job interesting?
- Ownership: You will be the editor-in-chief of Enigmas blog & the champion of our brand voice
- Impact: Content fuels our marketing campaigns & is central to Enigmas go-to-market success. You will be a key driver of leads & brand awareness
- Data: Enigma has some of the most robust data in the world about the small business economy - & were just beginning to unlock its potential for storytelling
Our ideal candidate will:
- Bring 3-6+ years of professional experience as a content marketer, content strategist, or B2B writer
- Have demonstrated experience and/or passion for creating compelling stories from data-driven insights
- Understand SEO best practices & how content fuels inbound marketing
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked for data or SaaS companies
- Are comfortable analyzing data with SQL or advanced Excel
- Bring experience managing external freelancers, designers, and/or agencies
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.