Latch is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to develop go-to-market strategy, launch messaging/positioning, & develop ongoing product marketing best practices. Youll lead marketing strategy & execution & work closely with Product, Design, Engineering, Sales & the rest of the Marketing team. Youll drive programs that ensure our products land successfully in the market & create a suite of experiences that resonate with the end user.
As a Latch Product Marketing Manager, youll complete the marketing experiences for every facet of the product's journey. From determining naming, positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritization & internal/external communications, you help shape the voice of the product & help it grow a loyal base. At its core, marketing at Latch starts with design & product & ends with the user. Your role will be to bring them together in unconventional ways.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Drive awareness & adoption of Latchs suite of products. Develop key messages & best practices for Latch hardware & software products that are impactful & easy to understand.
- Lead branding & positioning initiatives to ensure Latch products are positioned for success in the industry.
- Develop content, press FAQs & presentations that conveys the value of Latch smart access to real estate developer, channel partners, architects, property managers & residents; & how to be successful in using Latch.
- Help inform the development of new products based on market insights.
- Measure & manage marketing programs to impact, including product adoption & customer engagements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience in technology and/or marketing.
- Deep understanding & interest for product development & design
- Ability to organize content & set direction in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment & scaled communications.
- Exceptional written work, including the ability to articulate complex products & features in language that is engaging & easy to understand.
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture backed startup building the worlds first complete smart access system. We now boast over 100 employees, all of whom are all passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We are located just a quick walk from Penn Station in New York City. We offer unlimited Paid Time Off & a competitive health package. And we offer an office environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, & dynamic peers. And there is no better time to join us. As we grow as a company, we are excited to see our employees grow with us.