As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CyberSource Corporation, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth & expansion we are looking for talented, articulate & bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems.
We are looking for a talented, technical, proactive, energetic, & passionate person who embraces challenges & is a proven problem solver. You will be a part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of REST Service APIs, Back-end Batching applications, & Web Front-End User Interfaces that are highly functional, secure, scalable, & robust. You will own & drive projects from start (gathering requirements) to finish (release into production).
We are an Agile Scrum development shop with 2 weeks iterations. Team consists of a Dev Manager, QA Manager, developers, QA engineers, scrum master, & product owner with local Configuration Management & Database Engineering support.
- Work with product owners to refine business requirements
- Analyze business requirements & architect a solution that is robust & scalable
- Provide technical documentation of solutions
- Break down architected solution into smaller, achievable tasks
- Present & communicate solution to both technical & nontechnical stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of data technologies & solutions
- Work with full stack development - back end, middle tier, & client side
- Debugging & providing solutions for complicated issues
- Participate in demos & code reviews
- Multi-task & support multiple teams
- Enforce software best practices, standards & processe
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Expert in Java
- Expert knowledge with Spring Technologies
- Expert knowledge of Security & Authentication standards & technologies like OAuth
- Expert building Hypermedia-based REST APIs
- Experience in coming up with Flow diagrams & be able to articulate the design or understanding of the code flows.
- Knowledgeable about Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery processes
- Knowledgeable about Database technologies like Oracle & Hadoop
- Knowledgeable about network architecture, VIPS, & Firewalls
- Maintain the metrics for the product/ capabilities
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work X% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.