INTERESTED IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE? JOIN A TEAM WITH WHOM YOU WILL MAKEPEOPLES LIVES BETTER Join egis Living
Seeking an energetic, compassionate, & creative individual to help create everlasting memories for our residents & families!A musical background (can you play an instrument?) andexperience planning & facilitating activities for seniors a big plus! Must be able to work weekends.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Designing, facilitating, & conducting activities for residents alongside the Life Enrichment Director
- Assist in the coordination of community wide events
- Create new & innovative enrichment programs & activities for our residents with a commitment to high quality standards for residents
- Maintain a professional & caring attitude towards residents
What youll need to rock this job:
- Caring & compassionate attitude
- Experience working with seniors in assisted living or related field preferred
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to use computers to design flyers, newsletters, & calendars
- Be passionate & in love with each & every activity
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
If you are interested in becoming a Caregiver for egis Living, we encourage you to submit your resume toJhon Vargasat Jhon.Vargas@aegisliving.com or Contact Jhon Vargas at (425) 284-1611.