Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform leverages capabilities to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs across all stages of the cancer care continuum.Guardant Healthhas launched liquid biopsy-based Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI tests for advanced stage cancer patients & LUNAR assay for research use & for use in prospective clinical trials. In parallel,Guardant Healthis actively exploring the performance of the LUNAR assay in initial studies related to screening & early detection in asymptomatic individuals.
TheExecutive Assistant (EA)will provide advanced administrative support to ensure the smooth operations of the Executive & Senior Management Team. The EA will be extremely well organized, an excellent communicator, capable of effectively managing complex schedules, skilled at interfacing with key external audiences, & able to prioritize & work closely with other members of the executive team to coordinate various activities. Over time, the EA will be able to anticipate many of the needs of the team & will be proactive in the execution of those needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact for the senior management team between internal/external customers & clients. This includes responding to emails, taking messages & routing correspondence.
- Handle requests & queries appropriately & timely.
- Responsible for handling multiple priorities & managing complicated calendars across multiple executives & external personnel.
- Manage extensive domestic & international meeting & travel arrangements that may often require changes & prepare subsequent final expense reports.
- Responsible for taking meeting minutes & accurately entering data.
- Support inter- & intra-departmental communications for the senior management team & with external clients; this will involve extensive collaboration with internal & external contacts & the handling of sensitive information.
- Draft letters & documents required with minimal guidance, format templates, documents & presentations, proofread, etc.
- At least five years in life sciences industry, pharmaceutical or biotechnology supporting senior level executives.
- Highly-developed interpersonal skills including communication & listening skills, friendly & helpful demeanor, exhibiting a professional, energetic, proactive & enthusiastic demeanor.
- Excellent verbal & written skills & attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment & influence management skills.
- Proactive approach to business needs & requirements.
- Discretion & confidentiality
- Ability to work independently & be flexible, adjusting priorities & tasks in real time to support the objectives of the departments.
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft products including; PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as Certify expenses.
Guardant Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please visit our career page at:http://www.guardanthealth.com/jobs/
To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacy Notice for Job Applicants.