Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As the Chief of Staff, youll partner with the CEO to execute key strategic initiatives at Teampay. Youre a process architect who moves quickly while earning broad organizational buy-in to enhance operations to keep pace with the companys extraordinary revenue & user growth. Acting as a trusted strategic partner to the CEO, youll serve as an advisor who can be called on at any moment for communication with the board or operational support. You will operate as the catalyst across the leadership team to ensure the team maintains a steady progress on ambitious goals.
What youll do
- Own the company's goal setting framework ensuring healthy rituals for the creation & monitoring of targets in alignment with corporate objectives
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership & functional leads
- In collaboration with the leadership team, enhance the corporate communications architecture ensuring that each member of the company knows what they need to know, when they need to know & how they need to know it
- Partner with the Executive Assistant to prioritize the CEOs time & delegate issues
- Collaborate with CEO to guide investor & key board communications - project management of the board package & investor updates
- Plan & lead internal & external meetings including board meetings, executive meetings, company retreats, & special events
Common Candidate Qualifications
- 3+ years in a business, operations, or executive management role
- Demonstrable experience leading a complex multi-functional project from start to finish
- Experience planning & leading strategic initiatives
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with budget management
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project management & reporting skills
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.