***This role will be fully remote & is available in France & Germany.***
Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Business Operations Lead, Europe will support the EU growth team in executing the go-to-market strategy & raising Aetion awareness in Europe.
(S)he will work closely with the EU General Manager/ Head of Growth & cross-functionally with Science & Marketing teams.
Responsibilities/ Essential Functions
- Support the activities of the EU Growth team to achieve/exceed the assigned revenue growth for their client accounts.
- Lead & support EU Marketing campaigns in coordination with the Marketing team;
- Support the growth team in building the EU sales pipeline / generate & qualify leads;
- Support for Request for Information (RFI) & Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Ensure completeness of Salesforce.com for the EU Growth team
- Market & company research updates, maintain lists, & update competitive profiles
- Help with strategic account planning
- Coordinate with client contacts & admins & maintain relationships
- Create new templates for GTM needs (business reviews, sales decks & proposals)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Completed Commercial apprenticeship, 2-3 year experience in sales would be of advantage
- Strong PPT, & Excel knowledge
- Very good team player
- Flexibility & willingness to join a dynamic & fast-paced working environment
- Soft skills needed include: Account Development Skills, Account Management Skills, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Influence Outcomes, Market Research Knowledge, Marketplace & Industry Knowledge, Matrix Management Skills, Negotiating Skills, Organizational Skills, Planning Skills, Presentation Skills, Relationship Building Skills, Sensitive to Local Cultural/Business issues, Servicing Skills.
- Finance/Sales Operations background is preferred
- SAP & SFDC or any other CRM system knowledge is a benefit
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Awards In 2020 Aetion was awarded the Databricks Data Team Award in recognition of our platform analyzing COVID-19 data. Aetion is also the recipient of Parity.orgs 2020 Best Companies for Women to Advance highlighting our efforts to close the gender gap in leadership!
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.