Who we are
DoubleVerify is a data & analytics company, we track & analyze tens of billions of ads for the biggest brands in the world like AT&T, Vodafone, Apple, Nike, Disney & most of the Fortune 500 companies. We do that in real-time, across all mediums & platforms; Desktop, Mobile, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc. & provide our functionality in real time & in reports across a range of products; Fraud Protection, Brand Safety, Engagement, Geo Verification & more. DV has multiple R&D centers in Tel Aviv, New York, Finland, Belgium & San Diego, the center in Israel is focused on building the core products. We are a fast-paced bunch with a lot of things to build.
What youll do
As a Software Architect, part of the Developers Guild team, you will help improve DVs technology & product capabilities by collaborating with measurement teams & other departments in the engineering organization. You will code POCs, help design systems & solutions & take part in getting these solutions to production. An integral part of your role is to mentor developers - by pair-programming as well as lecturing, be the go-to person for architecture & design questions & review, promote good engineering & software design practices & adherence to best practices. Youll define standards & guidelines & educate developers in all teams.
Who you are
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years hands-on experience designing & building high scale / data intensive web applications
- Good understanding of web protocols
- Superb understanding of SDLC process
- Experience working in cloud environments, preferably GCP
- Great presentation skills & a passion for sharing knowledge & teaching others
- Experience working in a high-paced organizations
- Excellent English