The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for playing a key role in the production of & execution of Converge Events, Taniums marquis user conferences, as well as supporting the Global Events team across all other large scale events.
The Event Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Event Program Manager with all Converge logistics, managing the Converge website & registration, creating promotional materials (invitations, website, social promotions, etc), coordinating with our Training Enablement team to produce our highly in-demand hands-on labs, & liaising with agencies & vendors to ensure the flawless execution of our events.
This is a dynamic opportunity for a seasoned & highly creative marketing professional with proven success in creating & executing large-scale virtual & in person events. The successful candidate will report to the Event Program Manager of Converge Events & will work closely with other marketing, sales, & product teams, as well as other stakeholders/contributors to create a world class experience for our customers, prospects & our partners.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for event production who loves being a part of a winning team & requires strong communication & organizational skills to execute at a high-level. This person is also able to solve business needs through creative event planning, & is successful managing multiple & evolving priorities all to meet the needs of & delight attendees.
What youll do:
- Manage the Converge Labs program to create an agenda for the labs program & manage from creation to execution throughout the year. Partner closely with the Training Enablement team.
- Support the Converge lead in managing all program needs / logistics from start to finish.
- Create promotional materials for Converge & its subsequent events (invites, website, internal communications, etc).
- Project manage production of conference content.
- Liaise with agencies & vendors to track & manage various elements of the events.
- Manage the Converge website & registration.
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative fast-paced environment.
- Support Global Events team with all other large scale events.
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 5-7 years of proven experience in event production, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Strong writer & content creator (presentations, creative briefs, invites, etc.)
- Exceptional project management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience with virtual event platforms & marketing automation platforms is preferred
- Knowledge of event planning & functions (both virtual & in-person)
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments, operate in a team environment & strive for higher standards
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.