Were looking for a process-driven, creative contractor to support our campaigns team in assisting in the creation of large-scale social change programs. Youll bring a strategic lens to engaging young people for good, a solution-oriented approach to balancing stakeholder needs, & a desire to innovate in our strategy to develop the most compelling campaigns.
In this temporary role, you will report to the campaign creation lead on the Campaigns team, but work closely with Business Development & Marketing. Your responsibilities will mainly be:
Ideation: You will be charged with concepting & incorporating feedback around thought-provoking, marketable calls to action that get our members, partners, & sponsors excited to create an impact in local communities.
Validation & Data Analysis: You will run the full lifecycle of the validation process for our campaign concepts, including soliciting feedback from young people through usability testing & surveying. You will analyze the data & make informed recommendations to the full team.
Process: You will hold all members of the team accountable to the process we use to ensure that any campaign thats being pitched to a potential sponsor has been vetted & checked by all relevant stakeholders.
- The contractor needs to be:
- Organized, detail-oriented, & proactive
- Analytical, data-driven, & curious
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment & quickly respond to feedback
- Impact-driven & solution-oriented
- Adaptable & open
- The contractor should be proficient with:
- Email etiquette
- G Suite & Trello
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: TBD (earliest would be Sept 30)
- Hours: Part-Time (20 hours/week)
- Location: NYC preferred. Remote possible.