At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is seeking contingent Technical Recruiters to help us strategically grow our world-class team. You should bring a level of gravitas & polish while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft scale our engineering teams.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our engineering organizations ensuring a seamless, uniform & incredibly positive candidate experience
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current & future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline & recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source & connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online & internal databases, employee referrals & passive candidates through networking & research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions & team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager & any relevant stakeholders & working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, & offer packages based on the position & company requirements
- Technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Specific experience managing technical pipelines (Mobile, SWE, Data Science or IT)
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple creative channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Has built & maintains a broad network of tech talent
- Exposure to high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user
- Experience building diverse teams
- Is bilingual in French & English
- Extended health & dental coverage options, along with life insurance & disability benefits
- Mental health benefits
- Access to a Health Care Savings Account
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year prorated based off of date of hire
- 10 paid sick days per year regardless of province
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
Lyft proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft believes that every person has a right to equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, pardoned record of offences, or any other basis protected by applicable law or by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Accommodation for persons with disabilities will be provided upon request in accordance with applicable law during the application & hiring process. Please contact your recruiter now if you wish to make such a request.