At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access & participate in, & that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, & trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets & people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse & Societe Generale, & together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain & crypto technology.
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our rapidly growing, global fintech company. You will be responsible for overseeing daily operation of our workspace while working with cross-functional teams on long term projects & initiatives. You will both track & manage vendors & expenses to ensure upkeep of amenities, infrastructure, & equipment. You will play an essential role in implementing a new distributed team work model & supporting employee engagement. Above all, the core operations teams will rely upon you to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders & to improve cohesion between geographically distributed offices & teams.
What you will do:
- Work with cross-functional teams on long term projects & initiatives
- Interface with building management on facility maintenance
- Strategize on global office management including leases & negotiations
- Respond to sub-tenant needs & requests
- Manage office vendors & control expenses
- Own & track employee requests in support of employee engagement initiatives
- Monitor & manage incoming & outgoing mail, as well as filing system, as needed
What you need to have:
- 2+ years experience in office or facilities management
- Ability to proactively manage vendors & participate in negotiating agreements
- Ability to communicate & work cross-functionally with ease, & to respond to the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Ability to drive results across a multitude of open projects
- Personable, approachable, & works cross-functionally with ease
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong organizational skills & very detail-oriented
- Experience controlling expenses a plus
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds & experience in banking, startups, tech giants, & big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 150 employees across offices in New York, London & Singapore & have big plans for our growth. Were looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working & intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers & regulators can trust. Were committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open & accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets & those who dont want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like PayPal, Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone & Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, & employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor & a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do & influence how we communicate & collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, & ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, & family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in & out of office.) In addition to the benefits & perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real & measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us: