Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
The Website Marketing team provides channel expertise for Mailchimp.com for marketing strategy & development operations. As part of this team, the Web Merchandising group collaborates with other marketers & channel experts to acquire new users. We monitor site trends & data to provide a data-driven, business-oriented perspective to website projects & marketing campaigns.
Our ideal candidate is pursuing a marketing career & is looking to challenge themselves by working in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment. Were looking for a highly organized & creative go-getter with excellent verbal & written communication skills whos able to juggle a number of tasks at once. They must also have a solid working knowledge of Mailchimps products. This role will help establish foundational marketing practices at Mailchimp, with plenty of opportunities to learn, grow & sharpen their marketing toolkit.
What youll do:
- Work collaboratively across teams throughout the company to conduct analysis & create new frameworks to analyze existing & upcoming website marketing efforts
- Create & use a replicable marketing analytics framework to visualize results
- Identify trends, cull insights, & derive implications of web performance across different criteria (i.e. segments, traffic sources, page types, content types)
- Assist with the creation & presentation of website & content performance, including recommendations for how to focus our efforts moving forward in website marketing
Wed love to hear from you if: or you have:
- Strong working knowledge of Mailchimps products
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong interest in the SaaS or e-commerce space
- Bonus points for experience in any of the following:
- Data analysis & visualization
- Google Analytics
- Content management systems
- Presentation creation & storytelling
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or G-suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides)
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.