At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Senior Market Operations Associate to join our team. In this role, you will provide hands-on support working on high-impact, cross-functional solutions to create the best experience possible for our drivers & riders. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like tackling aggressive goals, & want to be part of the next big thing at Lyft, we would love to meet you!
This role requires a roll-up-your-sleeves mindset & willingness to support wherever needed. One day you may be working to reduce congestion at airport terminals, & the next you may be helping to host an event on the ground.
- Provide on the ground support & manage vendor relationships to successfully execute various initiatives that will drive local impact.
- Plan, budget, launch, & manage operational initiatives for the local market. This includes owning the operational side of large events & venues, special projects, key partnerships, & managing day-to-day communications with external stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of internal partners - managing laterally is a critical part of this role
- Analyze qualitative & quantitative operational data using spreadsheets & other analytical tools to make data-driven decisions.
- Deep dive into the data to gather insights in order to help identify root causes & recommend solutions.
- Implement & support growth initiatives in the market, such as new launches & pilots.
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with drivers, external partners, & cross-functional teams.
- Roll up your sleeves & get stuff done. No one can be counted on to execute faster or better than you.
- The work responsibilities of this role are expected to take place based on the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
- 2-3+ years of experience in customer service, retail or vehicle operations
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Strong problem solver: You effectively, creatively, & quickly solve complex problems
- Excellent time management: You are able to prioritize multiple competing tasks & projects by assessing urgency & importance
- Always a team player: You're positive, optimistic, & willing to help out wherever needed
- Self-directed & organized: You have a bias for action while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to take direction & feedback, as well as ask for support in order to successfully carry out tasks & see projects to completion
- Strong oral & written communication skills, & extreme attention to detail
- Proficient with tools such as Slack, G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) & Excel
- Basic SQL skills is a huge plus, but not required
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $26.61 - $31.31/per hour depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience & geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states & territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico.
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food & Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.