Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: May 17th or June 7th
The product partnerships team works with businesses from Fortune 100 tech companies to freelance developers to build, maintain, & support rich & diverse product experiences for our mutual users. We are responsible for establishing & managing strategic relationships with our largest product partners as well as managing our ever-growing community of developers.
Were looking for a detail oriented Partnerships Operations Intern to join the team. The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant, communicative & can organize people & ideas to get things done. A strong work ethic, master of organization, curiosity, & willingness to learn are key. You should be a team player who is comfortable learning while also collaborating with most of Mailchimps organizations & teams.
What youll do:
- Analyze existing tools, systems & processes for improvement & efficiency
- Support design & documentation of processes & systems needed to enable the growth & management of our integration partners
- Support process improvements & reporting capabilities to increase efficiencies managing our pipeline of partners & strategic initiatives
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement operational improvements & design new workflows & processes to support the partnerships team
- Promote communication & collaboration to drive alignment & move work forward among cross-functional team members
- Support integration partner meetings & planning activities
- Build/maintain team confluence pages, monitor team Jira boards & keep status against plans
- Act as a team champion, pitching in on special projects as needed to support all areas of Product Partnerships & the Operations team
Wed love to hear from you if: or you have:
- Experience as a leader on a team
- Strong written & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships & influence within & across immediate working groups
- Experience successfully managing projects from start to finish
- Ability to change priorities quickly & help others through those changes
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, & clearly communicate results
- Strong organizational & follow-through skills, diligent, & accustomed to handling multiple responsibilities & tasks
- Exposure to or understanding of techniques & tools to prioritize & coordinate projects & tasks
- Working towards a degree or have relevant work experience in operations, project management, program management, management information systems, or a related field
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.