Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo. If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Training & Enablement Manager is responsible for all aspects of on-boarding & training for Aetion customers. We welcome team-oriented candidates who are confident in their ability to help customers increase their proficiency with Aetions RWE platform. Our team is responsible for providing our customers with content & training experiences that encourage adoption & optimization of our products. Whether its standard online training, customized training, or classroom-style or virtual live events, our team is always looking for ways to innovate & improve the customer experience.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver high quality & engaging live & recorded training sessions to new & existing customers
- Develop an overarching certification program encompassing different training modules
- Perform content maintenance on courses & customer facing material
- Partner with Science, Product & Technology teams to provide content feedback to improve training materials & programs
- Gain a proven understanding of Aetion products & be capable of answering a range questions from customers during their training
- Work closely with customers to understand & customize training content to meet their needs during custom engagements
- Schedule, prioritize, & coordinate all custom training sessions
- Deliver training sessions at large scale live training events
- Collaborate with & work alongside team members on a range on internal projects
- Strong ability to plan, direct & coordinate team activities, ensuring project milestones & timelines are met & maintained
- Decisively prioritize project criteria, processes & contribute to decisions regarding learning program direction
- Lead cross-functional teams to define time-frames & deliverables
- Work self-sufficiently in a fast-paced, remote work environment
- Develop a strong grasp of the healthcare industry including real world data sources, client specific therapeutic areas & strategic initiatives
- Partner with Customer Success & Client Engagement as needed
- 20% travel but may not occur until 2022
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in software training, preferably in Analytics;
- Working knowledge of healthcare data
- Working knowledge of standard clinical terminologies & coding systems.
- Superior interpersonal & oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work creatively & flexibly, both independently & as part of a team
- Ability to analyze user requests, define requirements, develop project plans & report conclusions
- Ability to self-motivate & manage conflicting priorities, i.e. plan, organize, delegate, problem solve & meet established deadlines under time pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail & organizational skills
- Masters degree in public health, health administration or related field
- Experience with blended learning approach & eLearning tools
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Penn Station, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, 4% 401(k) match, & unlimited PTO
- Awards Aetion is the recipient of numerous prestigious awards:
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.