Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, motivated, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can excel as a result.
You will be a part of our People Team at our Newark Distribution Center & will report to the Senior Manager, of Human Resources.
- Provide generalist support to the facility in all areas of Human Resources
- Assist HR Manager in administering procedures & policies through the Distribution Center
- Provide training support to all levels of associates
- Ensure Open Door, diversity & other values related issues are resolved
- Collaborate with the HR Manager to conduct interventions, fact-findings & resolve conflicts as they arise
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Provide, monitor, coach & guide technical & nontechnical training for Distribution Center Supervisors & non-exempt associates
- Provide coaching, promote discussions & make recommendations for non-exempt associates' & Supervisors' development needs
- Participate in special projects as assigned
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about Human Resources
- Comfortable giving presentations & administering training
- Comfortable working in a distribution center environment
At a minimum, you have...
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources within food manufacturing/production, CPG, e-Commerce or a high growth/startup company
- Knowledge of recruitment strategies & techniques, employment agency methods & operations, developed skill in interviewing techniques
- Working knowledge of employee relations, diversity, performance management, & employment laws; must understand confidentiality
- Solid coaching & counseling skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience with SHRM / PHR
- Flexibility to work weekend schedules & swing shifts.
- Great compensation package & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans on first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product programs)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups