**Local Candidates Only**
Flashpoint delivers Business Risk Intelligence (BRI) to empower organizations worldwide with meaningful intelligence & information that combats threats & adversaries. The companys sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, & human-powered analysis uniquely enables large enterprises & the public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, detect insider threats & build insider threat programs, enhance corporate & physical security, improve executive protection, & address vendor risk & supply chain integrity. For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/ or follow us on Twitter at @FlashpointIntel.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have a customer service mindset; they should have the patience to & ideally enjoy helping others with technical problems. They should be proactive in solving issues that need to be remedied. They understand the need for confidentiality & security in general.
What you will do:
- Maintain & update IT documentation & IT technical baselines
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, & other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues & provide technical support
- Organize & maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, & analytics
What you will bring:
- Must have troubleshooting experience with Macs
- Person must have a service oriented demeanor & experience
- Scripting / Programming: Bash, Python
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Basic experience with ticketing systems & change management
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of information security fundamentals
- Experience with Gsuite, JIRA preferred.
What we will provide:
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, ability, & role responsibilities. Additional perks include commuter benefits, a well-stocked kitchen, cool cultural initiatives & employee events.