At Usabilla, we believe digital interactions should be effortless. Thats why weve developed a product suite that helps companies such as Booking.com, Just Eat, Farfetchto test, measure, & improve the user experience across all digital touchpoints. As our number of enterprise clients & satellite offices continues to grow, were in need of visionary leaders. Thats why were looking for an ambitious & forward-thinkingBusiness Development RepresentativeUK to join the team & help drive the Usabilla name to impressive new heights.
About the office: take advantage of free hot drinks, sweets, & biscuits - plus beer & cider on tap - as you look out on sickeningly beautiful 360 views of London from our private terrace. Youll also be working with a really cool bunch of people (at least thats what our Mums say...)
As a UsabillaBusiness Development Representative, youll stand proudly at the forefront of our company. Youre the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads & reach out to prospects, building lasting relationships with each interaction. Based in London, you will be an integral part of our international sales team.
A typical day for you will involve:
- As a Usabilla Business Development Representative UK, youll stand amongst the proud frontline of our company. You are the first touch point for clients as you proactively follow-up with leads & reach out to companies & prospects; establishing & expanding our presence in the UK.
- Youll generate, respond to, & develop qualified leads through personalized email campaigns, events, calls & other resourceful means. Handing these leads over to the relevant Business Development Managers, youll ensure the Sales team have a consistently well-structured & populated pipeline.
- We need someone who can identify & understand prospect needs, comprehending the business drivers behind requests & presenting Usabilla as a valuable solution. Youll use your top-notch communication skills to perform sales presentations & give solid demonstrations of our best use cases.
- Aligning with our Marketing department, youll research, arrange, & participate in regular networking opportunities such as fairs, events, & meet-ups.
- Youll use your creativity to find new & improved ways of acquiring new prospects, all the while managing a smooth handover process, but also, tracking, reporting sales activities & results in our CRM system.
- Collaborating with a whole bunch of talented colleagues, from Marketeers to Engineers, from Berlin to NYC; youll be joining a creative environment supported by a structure that encourages both serious innovation & personal development.
- max. of 2 years commercial experience (B2B is a big plus!)
- Youre driven, passionate, & enthusiastic
- You love connecting with new people
- Your presentation, time management, & communication skills are on point
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure
- Top-of-the-line company Macbook & calling plan
- Training on the job to improve your SaaS knowledge plus a personal training budget
- Daily healthy office lunch with the team
- SurveyMonkey Equity
- Wellness benefit
- 16-week parental leave
- Team drinks (at least) once a month
- High fives & fist bumps for good work, even for great effort
Were a fast-growing & ambitious company specializing in user feedback across all digital touchpoints. Continuously striving for accessible products while ensuring we celebrate every victory, weve established a receptive, spirited, & dynamic work environment.
But whatever your department & whether its New York, Berlin, London, Padua, Sydney, or our HQ in Amsterdam, joining Usabilla means joining an international team of over 130 colleagues with a shared vision for big ideas, diverse thinking, & regular outings. It also means becoming a part ofSurveyMonkeyfamily, a San Mateo-based global survey software company. Its an exciting journey that we are now embarking on together, with a combined troop of over 1,000 employeesworldwide!
So, weve kept you hooked until this point & life as a Business Development Representative seems ideal for your next adventure? Perfect - wed love to hear from you! Send over your CV & cover letter including the top 3 reasons why youre a great fit for Usabilla.
Any questions? Dont hesitate to give us a call +31 20 772 78 35 or drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oh, & recruitment agencies & headhunters, we dont require your services.
A competitive salary + attractive bonus structure