WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is hiring for a Marketing Coordinator to join their Marketing Team!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator with a proven record of success in building & executing across a variety of marketing channels with a strong focus on paid social.
This role will work closely with our marketing, merchandising, & creative teams to help us manage & grow our digital marketing channels. An ideal candidate for this role is an analytical digital marketer with strong critical thinking skills. We are looking for a candidate who is charismatic, engaging & a fan of the brand!
It is important to be collaborative, curious, creative & possess an eagerness to innovate, test, learn & evolve our strategies to drive growth for the business.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Tactically execute & monitor performance across multiple digital marketing channels including but not limited to paid media, email, & CRM
- Serve as teams reporting resource pulling ad hoc, daily, weekly, & monthly performance
- Support the Digital Marketing team in working closely with the Creative team to track & manage deliverability
- Support the larger E-commerce team in website maintenance & management
- Monitor product availability & delivery status to ensure the team is working off the most up to date information & optimizing the content calendar efficiently
- Prepare, organize, & manage internal team documents with consistency
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Proven understanding of key marketing metrics with emphasis on bottom of the funnel conversion goals with a proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy presented through analytical & organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment & manage prioritization of workload in a proactive manner
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- General knowledge & passion for Jewelry & Accessories & E-commerce space.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Position can be remote (residing anywhere in the US & currently authorized to work in the US) or Hybrid with days in our NYC office