Bread makes essential purchases affordable to regular people. We transform pricing in e-commerce: The $1,000 couch youre looking at might become a $50/month charge. Clear, transparent terms with fair rates. No impact on your credit score to sign up. Add a powerful, flexible merchant API that can seamlessly integrate financing anywhere in the e-commerce experience, & youve got Bread!
TheExecutive Assistant will be responsible for assuring the smooth operations of the day-to-day activities of key executives of the company, including the CEO, CTO/COO, CFO & the EVP. You will be the first face of the business to key partners of the business in arranging conversations between them & key executives at Bread.
Things youll do:
- Coordinate by email & manage the schedules of the CEO, CTO/COO, CFO andEVP
- Arrange travel transportation, hotels, & other details for trips throughout the year
- File business-related expenses for key executives
- Perform assorted tasks to increase the effectiveness & focus of key executives
- 5+ yearsexperience as an executive assistant managing the affairs on multiple senior executives
- An obsessive focus on detail
- High energy & a sense of need to solve problemsurgently
- You thrive in environments that demand adaptability & thinking fast on your feet
- A good sense of humor & ability to handle stressful situations with grace
- Technical experience with Excel & the rest of the Office suite, G Suite, Greenhouse & Abacus
- Previous experience in technology startups
Who youd be working with: