Replica is an enterprise data platform that delivers critical insights about the built environment. With better data, human-context & an intuitive design, Replica helps public & private sectors make informed, effective, & responsive decisions. By showing how people live, move & work, we contextualize hard choices, allowing our clients to see around corners & understand the trade-offs surrounding their decisions. Whether for a city planner increasing public transit to underserved neighborhoods or for a grocery chain evaluating where to open a new location, Replicas insights help clients make more informed, people-centered decisions.
We spun out of Alphabet in 2019 & recently secured series B funding from venture firms including Founders Fund, Innovation Endeavors, Sidewalk Labs, Firebrand Ventures, & Revolutions Rise of the Rest Seed Fund. Today, we are a team of 50 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York & Kansas City.
We value our customers, believe in being resourceful, & work in service of each other to scale our product. As we build our team, we are committed to pursuing & bringing together a diverse workforce & creating an environment of inclusion. We value our differences & we encourage all to apply. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, Veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We're looking for a People Ops Coordinator who is self sufficient, self-motivated, & curious. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years professional experience in administrative work & will have demonstrated organizational excellence, cross functional collaboration, & dedication to process documentation. You operate with a high standard for yourself, are incredibly comfortable & experienced with modern software, & eager to grow & learn in a fast paced & quickly changing environment. You manage your time well & enjoy a variety of responsibilities. You are authentic in your approach to communication & enjoy working with & across several teams. More specifically, here's what you can expect in the role.
The People Ops Coordinator will report to the People Ops Manager, with a dotted line to the Head of Business Operations. The People Ops coordinator will also be collaborating with hiring managers to support all verticals within the organization.
- Support our recruiting processes from scheduling to hiring to onboarding selected candidates in our applicant tracking system including without limitation coordinating interviews, take home projects & offer letters.
- Set up all new accounts for new teammates, purchasing laptops & equipment for employees
- Serve as office coordinator & cultural liaison for all 3 offices - Oakland, Overland Park & New York City
- Support leadership with meeting facilitation & coordination efforts including Company events & travel
- Help manage People Ops initiatives, such as employee surveys & performance review processes
What We Value
- We work in the service of others
- We understand that talent + diversity + curiosity + relentlessness wins
- We believe walking > talking
- We operate with thoughtful urgency
- We communicate openly & directly
- We build products people use
- Our people! We work as a team & are excited to contribute to city planning.
- Competitive salary based on experience & potential for impact.
- Equity at an early stage startup.
- Health benefits including medical, dental, vision, & HSA option.
- 401k account + employer contribution.
- Offices in San Francisco, CA & Overland Park, KS.
- Flexible PTO.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above, but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, & we're looking for someone excited to join the team.