Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We have an incredible opportunity for someone to join the People & Culture team as a Senior Recruiter focused on supporting growth across the company. This is a new position joining an established, but growing recruiting team who together have helped scale Omada over the last few years.
This role will be perfect for you if you are an experienced Recruiter who desires to be part of a team working together to nurture a world-class culture. Youll want to join now, because you love building new programs & processes, but also know how to ensure existing recruitment solutions can grow with our Company. Finally, you may not come from the healthcare industry, but you know that something dramatic needs to change in our countrys approach to it & you love the idea of being part of that movement.
- Help Omada find amazing candidates across our Engineering, Product, Marketing, & Commercial teams (to name a few!)
- Create a great candidate experience across all of Omadas hiring activities
- Negotiate offers & ensure a high close rate for candidates
- Track & understand relevant recruiting metrics
- Act as a mentor & coach to more junior team members
- Challenge the status quo & provide useful suggestions for improvement
- Support the learning & development of hiring managers & fellow recruitment team members
- Inspire everyone to be a Recruiter for Omada
You will love this job if you have:
- 6+ years recruitment experience, ideally at a high-growth startup; or 6+ years comparable experience (e.g. people operations, sales, customer success)
- A proactive approach to more than just the day to day recruiting activity
- A passion for helping companies scale, & an ability to gracefully adapt to rapid change
- A creative, open-minded approach to new projects & challenges
- A keen attention to the important details, & a knack for improving recruitment outcomes through process improvement
- A strong track record of developing creative recruitment strategies & initiatives
- A love of technology, & a determination to get the most out of it; Greenhouse or other ATS experience is preferred; knowledge of Google Suite
- A powerful work ethic, & a willingness to go the extra mile for the team
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Healthy snacks & meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- 401k retirement savings plan
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Weve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, & obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, & design to inspire & enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Companys 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, our team includes passionate & talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente & Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.