Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Finance Business Partner (SFBP) - Revolut,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
Finance Business Partnering
- Act as business partner for the HSBC Global Account
- Oversees revenue, expense & balance sheet accounting & reporting for HSBC, ensuring appropriate processes & controls are in place, & that the financial position is correctly understood, interpreted & communicated to the HSBC team
- To lead on financial control & financial governance activities for HSBC
- Embed P&L thinking into decision-making & drive the implementation, understanding & management of P&L throughout the cluster
- Maximise value achieved by driving commercial thinking across the HSBC Global Account & influence the outcomes by providing challenge & support to the leadership team, ensuring decisions are commercially sound & in the best interests of VISA
- Provide effective Decision Support on key investment proposals & opportunities for strategic initiatives by executing complex analysis, business case modelling & forecasting
- Represent the account in any discussions relating to Finance as required, liaising with the Central Finance team to ensure all finance policies & initiatives are communicated, understood & implemented consistently across the business
- Develop effective working relationships with key HSBC stakeholders within Europe & other regions
- Provide advice, interpretation & guidance on finance policies, practices & processes to the cluster
- Supports local Incentive specialist to provide data, commercial insight & context for incentive agreements, clarifies & challenges client assumptions
- Play an active role in the regular client incentive payments to HSBC
Analysis & Management Information (MI)
Provide regular tracking & reporting of the annual $28m HSBC Global Development Fund (GDF)
Provide timely, accurate & customised MI for the HSBC Global Head (VP) & support teams on client performance, including recommendations for action where applicable
Maintain a detailed knowledge & understanding of HSBC's business drivers & develop a comprehensive understanding of how this fits into the overall UK&I business strategy
Develop & maintain deal performance tracking & reporting of HSBC client incentives
Provide client & other analytics as required
Process design & Improvement
Implement appropriate process & governance for managing the HSBC Global Development Fund
Ensure the recommended process & governance address any tax implications whilst reducing potential liability to the company
Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA) with extensivepost qualified experience
Significant Business Partnering experience with progressively increasing responsibilities & demonstrable track record of delivering impactful results
Ability to build & cultivate effective relationships with senior executives & stakeholders within relevant function & within the Finance function at a regional & global level
Demonstrated strong commercial focus with a proven record of analysing business performance, identifying trends & issues & challenges the norm by recommending appropriate actions.
Superior analytical & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigour, & the ability to interpret trends, identify issues & recommend actions
Highly motivated individual who easily cultivates effective relationships with senior executives & staff both inside & outside the Finance organization
Strong interpersonal & leadership skills to influence & build credibility as a "peer" with business leaders in other clusters & functions
Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, & flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral & writing capabilities
Experience of Hyperion, Oracle Applications, COGNOS & an advance user of Microsoft Office programmes.
Training & Development:
Visa are committed to your professional development & growth. Our Europe Finance (London) has received both trainee & professional accreditationfrom ACCA & CIMA.
These accreditations recognise Visa Europe's high standards of staff training & development. As such we want to ensure our new hires are aware of the opportunities to them, as well as the on-going support they will receive.
Trainees & Professional Qualified Individuals can take advantage of the following to support their career development:
- Wide range of learning opportunities offered by Visa to employees
- Supported learning through ACCA & CIMA
- Simplified CPD & performance objective sign off
- Dedicated assistance when needed from the Professional bodies
- Discounted prices on a range of qualifications & support
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.