At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Community Associate who is driven by providing world-class customer service to join our Rentals team. In this role you will act as the "face of Lyft," providing exceptional hospitality while greeting customers on site & helping them to get accustomed to their rental vehicle & hit the road quickly. You will also play a key role in operations behind the scenes, making sure vehicles are prepped & ready to go while providing in-person support by chat & phone. If you enjoy working with people, & are a self-starter, we would love to meet you!
- Assist in guiding drivers through the rental on-boarding process
- Support applicants & drivers with your knowledge of both Milwaukee & the Lyft platform
- Assist with vehicle transportation, vehicle cleanings, & rental preparation
- Clearly communicate with & educate drivers one-on-one
- Prepare new drivers for what to expect & how to be successful on the road in Express Drive
- Perform pre- & post- applicant outreach to get drivers approved & on the road
- Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, or related work experience
- Retail, customer service or rental car experience preferred
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality - you love talking to people!
- Comfortable on the phone & in person interacting with customers
- A true team player that is comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task & switch into different modes during the workday/week
- Excellent verbal & written communication proficiency with common technology tools
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Have & maintain a satisfactory driving record & be insurable under Lyft's policy
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.