Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, & growing our team & product to support the mission of using data in an unbiased & fair way to unleash one's full potential.
pymetrics is currently seeking a client focused & experienced professional to join our team as a Implementation Manager (IM) for leading the planning & execution of all key client on-boarding / implementations & projects (EAP, client custom projects, expansion projects, etc..) within our Professional Services organization.
The Implementation Manager is a pivotal role within our professional services team accountable for all the project management aspects of client implementations & client specific projects (EAP, Custom Client projects, etc..).
They are the trusted advisor on the end to end on-boarding / implementation lifecycle process including helping to create the tools, methods & standards to ensure all implementations are delivered in a very efficient & high quality way. The IM will lead the solution design, analysis, & planning to clients engaging during the sales process to ensure a seamless transition from deal to successful on-boarding / implementation.
What You Will Own:
- The IM plans & leads the project kick off process & ensures client requirements are met within a detailed delivery plan & is ultimately responsible for scope, time, cost & quality. The PM will define & control all resources identified from that meeting to ensure the agreed scope is appropriately achieved.
- Plan Baseline The IM will establish a project baseline & detailed plan for each implementation which will determine work packages, client & pymetrics resources, responsibilities & timelines necessary to meet client & pymetrics objectives. The project plan will be in the form of a high-level Gantt chart which clearly defines overall plan, interdependencies & major plan milestones.
- Implementation Management The IM will ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality & cost are achieved or bettered through our comprehensive project management methodology.
- Project Communication The IM will communicate plan milestones & general progress through weekly client updates to both pymetrics & client stakeholders / management.
- Resource Allocation The PM will identify all delivery resource needs & request resources in line with plan requirements. The PM is ultimately responsible for the quality of all delivery capability & must escalate any deficiency in order that the agreed delivery plan may be met.