Squarespace is searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join our Business Systems Team within our IT department. You will partner in lockstep with our People (HR), Finance, & Legal teams to identify, design & deploy technology & process solutions that promote strategic programs & operational improvements. You will improve the way we acquire, implement, & maintain internal software.
Its an exciting time to join the Business Systems Team as Squarespace scales internationally & our organization increases in complexity. Our team is the backbone of helping our business teams scalenow more than ever, we need creative thinkers who enjoy solving complex problems & who are eager to build on the systems we have in place.
You will report to the Team Lead of Business Systems based in our New York City headquarters.
- Partner with stakeholders across HR, Finance, & Legal to provide technical & functional supportacting as a trusted project manager who understands current business processes & systems with the objective of providing functional solutions using technology
- Build & maintain system integrations to automate & scale business systems (using APIs, SFTPs, & Web Hooks) & troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Support all phases of vendor management, including: vendor selection, contract negotiations & procurement, implementation, documentation, training & hand-off to stakeholders, advanced support, & basic reporting configuration
- Configure user security profiles, assign & deactivate users, perform annual audits, & automate these tasks where possible
- Collaborate with the Security & Legal teams to ensure internal teams adhere to Squarespaces internal data privacy policies
- Support software owners in creating software configurations when the configurations impact integrations or employee processes
- You have 3 - 5 years of in-house Business Systems Analyst experience (preferably at a high-growth technology company)
- You are an experienced internal consultantskilled at cultivating strong relationships with the business, understanding stakeholder needs, assessing options, providing recommendations & building project plans
- You are familiar [i.e. light hands-on technical experience] with APIs, SFTPs, Web Hook integrationsexperience with integration platforms a plus - i.e. Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi.
- You're curious with a technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn & adapt to new systems, tools & processesYou are comfortable working with BI tools (writing custom reports & manipulating data)
- Bonus Experience (Not required but shout out in your application if you have any of the following):
- Experience supporting software such as UltiPro/Workday, Greenhouse, Netsuite, Coupa, IronClad, or Docusign
- Integrating systems using middleware [e.g., Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi]
- Prior experience with data governance & security
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.