As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Thisposition is specialized in providing end-to-end IAM life-cycle from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation) to Application enrollment to IAM services & role based access governance (e.g., managingrole lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling & engineering). As aCybersecurity Analyst on our Identity & Access Management team, you will be responsible for and/contribute in the following areas:
- Application enrollment into SailPoint
- Automate access provisioning/de-provisioning using REST API
- Automate Data aggregation/collection using SailPoint connectors or ETL tools
- Design & create ServiceNow access request forms
- Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity & Access management life-cycle especially on processes for Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation to IAM compliance issues & role engineering.
- Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
- Participate in activities in Access Management to provide access management business requirements & insure compliance with industry & company security standards.
- Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure & within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets & assist other security analysts as needed
- Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
- Proactively identify audit & compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems & applications operational efficiency & works with various teams to implement the improvements
- Provide guidance & direction on access controls & IAM practices to customer.
- Analyse & improve existing solutions, streamline processes & recommend upgrades to Application Access Management services to improve end user experience & productivity.
- Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications & systems, including on-call support for a 24x7 operation for any Access Management Security issue.
- Partner with clients & stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
- 4-10 yearsof experience with application access management & role based access governance expertise with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, or PhD) inengineering, computer science or a related field
- 4-10 years experience working with strong knowledge of ServiceNow
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, & disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail & accuracy
- Application & entitlement schema analysis, data & business process analysis, requirement gathering & documentation
- At least one IDM Platform (Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint, etc.)
- At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
- CISSP & other comparable CyberSecurity certifications
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- Requires availability to meet with teams in the Asia Pacific time zones on 2x per week basis.
- This position does not require the incumbent to travel.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law