At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
- As a financial planning analyst, you are responsible for the reporting & analysis of key financial information related to our operational departments: marketing, fulfillment, & product/tech.
- Provide in-depth value-adding analysis around intercompany costs
- You align with the local finance teams on reporting & budgeting practices that allow for accurate variance analysis.
- You follow up on KPI from operational departments & make sure they are in harmony with our financial reporting & planning structure.
- You collaborate with HelloFresh controlling teams across the globe to build sustainable & efficient financial processes, & you identify & execute optimization initiatives.
Who we are looking for
- You have a degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalentand you have at least three years of experience working in controlling, finance or consulting.
- You are keen on gaining or expanding your knowledge on Financial Planning activities
- You are experienced with accounting & financial concepts & are fully comfortable with the main reporting structures (PnL, Balance Sheet, & Cashflow). Experience in financial management tools such as Oracle or Adaptive is a plus.
- You are an expert in MS Excel & proficient in SQL. Experience working with Tableau is a plus.
- You are passionate about optimizing processes & bringing order & transparency in reporting & budgeting,
- You have sharp analytical & problem-solving skills & a data-driven mindset.
- You have excellent oral & written communication skills
- You feel comfortable collaborating with various departments & communicating with high-level management.
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation
- Sabbatical Policy
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, discount on the HelloFresh GO vending machines, free German classes, Geek Friday, discounts for our neighboring Fitness Studio & Urban Sports Club, annual budget for training & development initiatives, weekly Yoga Classes, Summer & Winter Party)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.