At White Ops, were all hackers. This doesnt mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects & prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves & each other.
We think big & move fast.
We practice humility.
We pwn it.
As the Sr. Sales Engineer, you'll be responsible for providing technical support for Sales & Client Services. You'll also be the liaison between the Client Services, Product, & Engineering teams.
- Support Account Management team in technical training, troubleshooting & unique tagging or reporting challenges as they arise.
- Support Sales in pre & post sale meetings as needed to help qualify, explain & scope technical support needs.
- Act as a primary conduit between Clients Services, Product & Engineering to provide feedback on dashboard, tagging, reporting or product issues & opportunities for enhancement.
- Draft technical documentation needed to help support Account Management & customers with implementation of new services & products.
- Project manage time sensitive initiatives that require cross account coordination with customers in support of Product & Engineering efforts.
- Clearly articulate & document issues & resolutions to internal & external customers & stakeholders.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement & discretion in matters of significance.
- Become a White Ops product & service expert in order to reinforce & educate clients on White Ops methodology, measurement capabilities & services.
- Actively promote White Ops value & marketplace positioning of human first.
- Travel as necessary for client meetings (up to 25%.)
- Experience in technical sales operations & familiar with Account Management reporting systems, audience measurement tools & industry research resources.
- Understand fundamental digital media measurement.
- Be a collaborator, diplomat & bridge builder.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written skills.
- Proficient & comfortable giving client facing presentations.
- Previous experience working in a client facing role in a fast paced environment with frequent. pressure to prioritize work & meet deadlines.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients of all professional levels, from Sr Executives to Jr AMs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree.