Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo & Cat Person, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays & lunch on Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About The Team
The Financial Systems team at Harrys is responsible for providing overall system support, report development, user training, & quick resolutions to issues. The team plays a critical role in enabling our cross functional partners to make fast, data-driven strategic decisions for all of the Companys brands in North America, UK & EU, our private label & manufacturing business in Germany as well as new brands as we expand. This role is responsible for operations & support of the Harrys financial planning & analytics environment, primarily based on Adaptive Planning (Insights) interacting with our SAP S/4 ERP system.
About The Role
This position prepares, maintains, & assists with the process & informational flows for reporting Harrys consolidated financial statements & management reports which compare actual results to budget or forecast. The position also ensures that the budgeting/forecasting/reporting tool (Adaptive Planning) is configured to accurately reflect the GAAP-based results within the General Ledger (SAP S/4) along with supporting our Finance users during actual month end & planning reporting cycles. You will work closely with peer financial & business teams to continuously optimize timelines, processes, build/enhance our current models, & system automation. If youre passionate about supporting & building tools that enhance productivity, improve financial accuracy for finance user base, come join us!
This should describe you
- Must have 4+ experience with EPM or ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, TM1, Hyperion, Adaptive, etc) as an Administrator or a Power User; Adaptive Planning and/or SAP S/4 experience a plus & minimum of 2 years of experience in FP&A preferred
- Must have prior experience working directly with finance & other teams during the Budgeting & Forecasting process
- Must have experience building complex models in an EPM tool
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus but not required
- Ability to lead, architect & be hands-on-keyboard with builds
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, & time-sensitive environment
- CPG company (physical inventory) experience is a plus
What you will accomplish
- Work closely with cross functional partners to enhance & eliminate inefficiencies with our current Adaptive Planning models by utilizing best practices
- Own the monthly actual load process from SAP S/4 & Hyperion FCCS into Adaptive
- Maintain dimension & hierarchy management, user permission & role access, data import & archival, & ad hoc system related troubleshooting
- Maintain & validate current cubes, sheets, assumptions, & reports to ensure data integrity & accuracy
- Provide systems support to all Accounting, Finance & other cross-functional teams during the annual budget & quarterly forecast cycles
- Help drive continuous improvement in the use of financial systems to ensure that they are functioning as designed & with utmost efficiency & automation
- Plan, review, & revise configurations & customizations to meet evolving business & operational needs
- Develop, document, & implement policies, procedures, guidelines, & best practices to ensure data integrity & standardized end user processes
- Lead internal trainings & regular information sharing activities
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We cant quantify all of the intangible things we think youll love about working at Harrys, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart & humble team youll get to work with, & our supportive & inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size & industry, & are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits & our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $91,600-$125,950, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidates location, skill level & experience.