Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is the leading marketing automation software company for publishers. Through real-time analytics, yield management, & workflow automation, PubMatic enables publishers to make smarter inventory decisions & improve revenue performance. Focused on serving the needs of premium publishers, PubMatic inspires buyer confidence by providing flexibility in audience discovery & planning media campaigns through its Media Buyer Console & APIs.
The company's marketing automation software platform provides a global roster of comScore publishers with a single view into their advertiser relationships across every screen, everychanneland every format. PubMatic was ranked by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in the US for the fourth consecutive year in 2015. The company has officesworldwide,and is headquartered in Redwood City, California
As Director, Publisher Development, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with large traditional & online media companies for our Cloud & Ad server solutions. You will be a key player in cultivating these long-term relationships to drive revenue.
PubMatic Cloud is a new business unit. In this era of vendor choice for Publishers, PubMatic Cloud eliminates revshares & offers our Platform as a Service (PaaS).
PubMatic Cloud brings direct connections to 200+ DSPs, an in depth analytics suite, pipeline & bid level reporting, as well as a team built around each Publisher to help optimize & monetize as effectively as possible.
- 8+ years in a sales or business development role in the ad tech industry-specific on SaaS/PaaS & Ad Server solutions across EMEA
- Knowledge of programmatic buying & selling including pricing models, optimization tactics, audience trends & buying technologies
- Proficiency in Excel with a proven ability to convey data & analysis to drive business
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Flexible, start-up mindset with proven success in fast-paced environments
Whatwill you do?
- Be an integral part of a high paced, hardworking, fun loving, global team
- Grow platform spend to meet & exceed goals while continuously prospecting new business
- Conduct quarterly business reviews & ongoing direct client management & entertainment
- Develop a strong understanding of PubMatic's technology & media solutions from an intellectual & applied perspective; communicate the value proposition to drive business growth
- Build & maintain close working relationships with multiple internal departments with a strong understanding for internal cross-functional communication/collaboration
- Attend industry events & conferences to network & grow your industry knowledge
What will make you stand out?
- Have a passion for marketing, technology & specifically AdTech & be driven by building, developing & managing consultative client engagements in EMEA region with new & existing strategic clients
- A consistent track record of exceeding sales objectives & demonstrable planning & forecasting skills to ensure analytical analysis of opportunities.
- Bring pre-existing relationships with large publishers across EMEA
- Be proactive & demonstrate a desire to engage directly with clients
- Be a team player & self-starter who can thrive in a fast-paced global company
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.