Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about building Finance, Accounting, & Procurement System solutions to support our business processes & users.
We are looking for an ERP Team Manager with Agile Scrum experience & a good understanding of Finance, Accounting, & Procurement processes & functions. Experience with how these business processes are best solutioned within an ERP solution. A dynamic & motivating personality is important as youll work closely with the user community to understand their evolving needs with an emphasis on proactive discovery of operational deficiencies & continuous improvement. Supporting the success of your team members by removing roadblocks, mentoring, improving processes, & injecting yourself between them & external pressures & politics.
Organizational skills are a must as the role includes managing the resulting work queue & also actively participating in various intermediate to large projects. Your communication skills will shine through as youll be one of the main voices that interacts with our internal business partners. Your eyes will always be looking toward improving the teams Agile Scrum processes & how best to align them with corporate goals & strategies, so previous Scaled Agile Framework experience & incorporating this into application development & configuration is a must. Experience with NetSuite ERP & Coupa software solutions is a plus.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Drive the execution & delivery of features within our Scrum Agile process by collaborating with many cross functional teams, product owners, architects & engineering
- Coordination & management of standups for the ERP team
- Partner with business teams & Product Owners to align the ERP Team with objectives, priorities , tradeoffs & risk
- Ensuring the ERP teams has clear priorities & adequate resources
- Coordinate strategic planning & roadmapping between the ERP Team & Product Owners, Business users, & IT Architects.
- Be a multiplier & have a passion for team & ERP team members success by supporting them in all aspects of their job.
- Proactive in foreseeing issues & working to resolve them before they happen
- Provide career development, & mentoring to team members
- Maintaining high morale & motivating the delivery team to go above & beyond
- Vocally advocating for best practices & helping the team make good decisions
- Participating in cross-functional coordination, planning, & reviews with leads from other engineering teams
What Well Expect From You:
- Experience supporting & improving Scrum Agile processes
- Experience with NetSuite ERP solutions
- Experience in Finance, Accounting, & Procurement processes with the ability to quickly learn how these functions work within the company
- Strong communication skills including concise writing, creation of slide decks & presenting in front of groups
- Ability to foster collaboration within diverse teams
- Strong organizational skills
- Engaging personality & cultural fit that espouses DigitalOcean corporate values
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly understand business processes & technologies.
- Eastern time working hours
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We value development. You will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development through formalized mentorship, LinkedIn Learning tracks, & other internal programs. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We care about your physical, financial & mental well-being. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a commute or internet allowance to make your trips to your office or your desk easier. We offer generous parental leave with transition time built-in upon return to work. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
- We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in NYC, Cambridge & Palo Alto, were very distributedwe use a number of communication tools to connect across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices & meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year. We also allow employees to outfit their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*This position may be done in NYC or Remote (but not in CO due to local CO job posting requirements)