Are you detail oriented? Do you love working with numbers? Are you capable of balancing multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working & passionate team that is changing the way people do lunch? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring a staff accountant to join our dynamic finance team.
In this position, youll work closely with several departments in order to manage & perform daily billing & payment tasks, while maintaining detailed records to the highest standard.
- Manage the accounts payable process for US & international entities, coordinating payments for a high volume of restaurants each week.
- Complete daily cash reconciliations for US & international entities, ensuring accurate information is being captured in financials on a timely basis.
- Ensure corporate credit card expenses & personal reimbursement expenses are being coded & recorded correctly on a monthly basis.
- Review customer charges in the subscriber database, approving refunds & plan changes.
- Support the senior accountant in bookkeeping within Netsuite for the US & international entities.
- Contribute to the finance & accounting team by accomplishing ad-hoc tasks.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to work quickly & independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel in a professional setting
- Strong problem-solving skills & a love for numbers
- Process oriented & extremely organized
- NYC based
- Experience with Netsuite & Bill.com a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity & the opportunity to build something
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits, paid vacation, & free lunch & dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team