We are in need of an experienced Digital Project Manager to join the UK Critical Mass team. They are ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of solutions, working with cross-functional, multi-discipline project teams to ensure solutions are delivered to budget, scope, timeline & cost parameters. They plan, schedule & control all project activities toward these objectives, applying technical, theoretical & leadership skills to satisfy project requirements, while building positive professional relationships with clients & associates.
- Develop, maintain & effectively execute project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) according to established procedures, channels & success expectations
- Contribute to continual process & people management innovation, supporting effective delivery of solutions
- Establish clear project parameters supporting the success of all internal & client team members
- Understand & communicate client business needs to the internal team
- Promote high standards of professional integrity on all proposed & actual client business solutions
- Provide & promote high standards of professionalism & leadership throughout the life of projects, both within & outside the organization, appropriately representing Critical Mass business philosophies, protocols & standards
- Negotiate, define, communicate & manage the scope of the project, typically holding responsibility for authoring project SOWs
- Create & maintain a project schedule, which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration & associated resource requirements
- Forecast, track & manage project budgets, POs & invoices
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement & monitor quality standards on all project deliverables
- Plan & manage internal & external project communications, ensuring effective exchange of project information & deliverables
- Identify, analyse, prioritize, mitigate & communicate project risks & issues
- Experience, leading & managing feature delivery against a global product or platform. Experience will include leadership over each phase of the software delivery lifecycle from requirements capture through to post live support.
- Experience leading globally distributed cross functional teams, senior stakeholders & 3rd party vendors, each operating in different of time zones
- Strong familiarity with both Agile & Waterfall delivery methodologies, knowing when to adapt process to meet client & project needs.
- Demonstrable estimation, planning & resource forecasting skills with an ability to present differing delivery scenarios with clarity & detail. You will ensure project plans consistently align to Scope, RAID & budget constraints.
- Ability to concisely articulate project status to both internal & external stakeholders on a regular cadence
- Ideally have a technical background having gained early career experience within a typical software delivery role (e.g. developer, QA, business analyst etc..) Or graduated with a technical degree such as computer science.
- Ideally have familiarity with large componentised CMS platforms such as AEM & technical architectures which require full stack (web/CSS/JS/HTML & Java) development to maintain & enhance
- Experience working inside of JIRA