At ACV Auctions, you have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing automotive technology company. Our team is pioneering new technology & end to end service for the automotive industry. We are committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the automotive wholesale industry. ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
What we are looking for:
The Payroll Manager will work directly with the Payroll Associate in achieving timely & accurate payroll processing. The Payroll Manager will also handle ad hoc requests from Finance & Human Resources & will work in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment..
What you will do:
- Manage the day to day payroll operations for all areas covered by the team to deliver pay accurately, timely, effectively, within all regulatory, labor & tax guidelines.
- Ensure the processing of new hires,, transfers, promotions & terminations are completed accurately, timely & in compliance with regulations.
- Compile & review monthly & semi-monthly commission reports.
- Manage & audit W-2s & yearly administration of payroll in preparation of the following calendar year
- Build & nurture strong working relationships with all levels of the organization. Work closely with HR, Finance, Accounting, & others to resolve issues & drive end-to-end process improvements.
- Provide payroll information by answering employee questions & requests.
- Provide support for audits & tax regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Strong functional payroll knowledge & 5 years of payroll experience preferred.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial role.
- Knowledge in multi-state payroll.
- Ability to learn in a fast paced changing environment.
- Experience & proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with Ultipro preferred.
- Strong analytical & organizational skills.
- Attention to detail & accuracy.
What we will offer
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.