This is a key role within the Convercent sales organization promoting the Convercent SaaS solution throughout EMEA. Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for driving net new sales into the enterprise market through proactive sales, social selling, campaign building & hosting Round Tables & live activities.
- Close deals with Fortune 100, 500, 1000 global entities
- Meet Pipeline, Bookings & New Logo Quotas
- Demonstrable Complex Solution & C-Suite Selling
- Ability to do strong discovery & quarterback a deal with multiple external & internal stakeholders
- Ability to expand existing enterprise level accounts
- Design, execute, & own customer strategy & plans
- Develop & manage relationships with enterprise clients creating cross-selling revenue & references
- Create & deliver unique business cases based on specific outcomes that drive each engagement
- Comfortably manage complex sales-cycles & communicate effectively & simply at all levels with the organization
- Collaborate & partner internally to provide market intelligence & ideation for innovation at all levels
- Forecast all sales activity & revenue achievement; reach & exceed sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to track sales activities & manage an individual pipeline
- Work closely with the Solution Consultant to understand requirements & position/demonstrate the value of the Convercent solution
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrates curiosity, empathy, & grit
- Track record of hunting & landing new logos +2 years
- Proven ability to take complex problems & deliver simple solutions.
- A documented & clear history of being a positive team player, contributor & positive person & thinker
- Open minded & willing to innovate techniques, tactics, process & GTM methods
- Proven success creating business in new or difficult markets
- Act as feedback mechanism to product management
- SaaS technology sales experience with a demonstrated track record of exceeding revenue targets
- The heart & fortitude to persevere & thrive in an emerging, disruptive team
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 88,000 - 91,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.