Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing the GTM Operations Team & is looking for a hardworking Deal Coordinator. In this role, you will take the lead by providing support to Twilios Sales & GTM Operations Team in shepherding sales contracts to completion, while ensuring adherence to set contracting policies & processes. You will also have exposure to drafting sales order forms, & provide tactically strategic administrative support to the Deal Strategy & Operations team & our ecosystem.
We are seeking a coordinator that exemplifies The Twilio Magic, & meets the following qualifications;
- 1+ years working within Sales Operations, Finance, Sales or Business Development; ideally with contract review/drafting experience
- Excellent verbal & writing skills & the ability to comprehend complex written concepts
- A diligent, detail oriented skill set, able to work in a fast-paced environment & prioritize multiple responsibilities at one time, while remaining extremely organized
- Experience collaborating with & supporting internal client groups (e.g., sales) in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using online sales and/or document management tools such as Salesforce, Apttus CPQ / CLM, DocuSign, & JIRA
- Eager to be a process master that helps educate, guide, & ensure that the Sales & GTM Operations Team follows the correct internal contracting policies & processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a high pressure environment
- Provide dedicated & excellent customer service
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
As a Deal Facilitator, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Serve as the first point of contact to the Sales Team to answer Salesforce, CPQ, & CLM inquiries.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Triage inbound inquiries to improve the sales organizations experience.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Manage the signature & storage process for a large volume of sales contracts.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Educate & train members of the Sales & Commercial Legal Teams on contracting processes & policies to ensure smooth & timely turnaround of contract requests
- DRAW THE OWL: Contribute to new & update existing contract processes & training materials for the Sales & GTM Operations Teams
- NO SHENANIGANS: Validate bookings to ensure compliance.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, & constantly evolving business. This role is essential to the success of the GTM Operations organization. Your unique skill set & experience are key contributions to helping support our thriving & growing business & reinforce the trust & partnership we have cultivated with teams across the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we are dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will need to be in either the San Francisco, Denver, or Atlanta office. Considering the worlds current circumstances, you will start from your home office. Around the world, Twilio offers great benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.