A career at SiteCompli is more than just a job its an opportunity to shape the future of real estate tech.
What were looking for:
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Corporate Sales team. SiteCompli is rapidly growing & we need a salesperson who is eager to expand our product reach across the property management industry. The ideal Account Executive is data-driven about sales, passionate about prospecting & closing pipeline, and excited to help potential customers run more efficient property teams. Account Executives are responsible for prospecting & closing deals and working leads providing by the in-house demand generation team.
The Account Executive will:
- Build a strong pipeline through outreach, prospecting, & qualification of cold & warm leads via phone & email
- Move potential customers through the sales pipeline by educating, answering questions, & sending resources about SiteCompli products
- Identify new sales opportunities by researching companies, contacts, & markets the idea of a treasure hunt to find the key decision maker or target segment to contact excites you
- Build relationships with prospects, gathering key information to position SiteCompli products & close the deal
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Teams to hit targets together, collaborating on initiatives & campaigns
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 1-3+ years experience in a B2B SaaS sales organization, with a successful track record of outperforming your targets
- Is fluent in Salesforce.com -- you know how to use the tools in SFDC to manage outreach & pipeline
- Has sharp negotiation skills when it comes to ironing out contractual terms with decision-makers
- Has a solution-oriented & consultative attitude to approaching sales and building relationships
- Has experience collaborating with marketing & customer success teams to drive increased pipeline & customer satisfaction
Were a 5-time Crains Best Place to Work. Why?
- 100% company-paid medical, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible time off so you can rest & recharge
- $500 clothing budget to support the cost of clothing
- A birthday bonus so you can treat yourself
- Flexible office hours to accommodate everyone
- Monthly fun events, from dodgeball to karaoke
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Were on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation & respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a nice-to-have -- it is critical to our mission, culture, & values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent & ideas, leading to better business decisions & a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work & strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices & celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it -- always learning, growing, & improving.