Walmart,in an effort toensure the number 1 spot in retail & eCommerce, has & continues to make a commitment to innovation. We do this in two ways; through incubation & acquisitionofnew & innovative technology companies, adding new brands to our familyeach & everyyear. The goal here is to allow these brands to grow organically with the backing of the worlds largest retailer, to live by our motto of "Save Money, Live better. We are currently supporting brands including Bonobos,Jetblack, IRL, Franklin, Hayneedle, Art.com, Spatial&, Jet.com & many more. Weare located inNew York, the San Francisco Bay Area, Boston, Omaha, Los Angeles & Hoboken.
Heres some inside info from business insider on Walmart Brands:
What You'll Do
We need super smart folks to help us build one of the best engineered e-commerce platforms in the world (big talk we know, but that is our goal!). Our teams combine creativity, curiosity, & drive to continuously perfect & revolutionize Walmart & our family of brands from the inside out. We are looking to bring more intellectually curious technologists who are passionate about innovation in general.
We are looking for someone who has experience developingand championingproduct strategies for one or more complex platform components, & roadmappingfor one or more platform product areas. This person will be developingexternal & internal market analysis andwill own & drive Analysts relationships. You will be developingin-depth Build, buy, partner analysis, monetization, open-sourcing, & go-to-market strategiesfor a multitude of products. You will be drivingthe execution of multiple business plans & projectsto see these products to completion. This position will be working at the intersection of engineering, design, & marketing as you see a product from inception to release.
- Strong academic record with Computer Science or Engineering background
- 10+ years of Industry experience, focused on solving data & analytics challenges with minimum5years of solid product management experience; prefer some e-commerce or retail experience
- Strong product management experience in data & analytics domain, proven experience in building data products to solve critical business problems considering user at the center stage
- Must have experience working with & influencing partner roadmap
- Solid understanding of how to build & market platform solutions in cloud
- Technical Marketing, Solutions Marketing, Sales Engineering or Professional services experience
- Proven experience leading products from concept through sales or user adoption
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good experience of working with globally distributed teams in a collaborative & productive manner
- Prefer experience in one or more of the following areas: Big Data, data Quality & Governance, Machine Learning, Visualization, Cloud Security & Privacy