At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a motivated & organized Community Associate to join our San Francisco Service Center team, full-time. In this role, you will be the face of Lyft, meeting with applicants & current drivers at our local facilities & preparing them for the exciting road ahead. If you enjoy working with people, are a self-starter, & if the thought of helping Lyft continue to build this incredible ride-sharing movement in San Francisco (and across the U.S.) sounds exciting, we would love to meet you!
- Support applicants & drivers with your knowledge of both San Francisco & the Lyft platform
- Work with current drivers to solve any issues that they may have
- Uphold the Lyft standard of service while working with all drivers
- Maintains & executes system standards & visual management
- Guides drivers through vehicle maintenance, service & repair processes
- Provides education to drivers regarding proper maintenance, repairs, diagnostics & pricing
- Leads drivers through the service repair process
- Basic automotive knowledge desired but not required
- Flexible schedule: this is a full-time role that may require some nights & weekends
- Typically involves standing for most of the workday (although Lyft will make accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities)
- 1+ years with in-person customer service roles such as retail, technical support or hospitality
- CA driver license required
- Knowledge of the for-hire vehicle industry
- Familiarity with the greater San Francisco Bay area
- Spanish or Portuguese speaking strongly preferred
- Impeccable customer service & problem-solving skills
- Excellent, clear verbal & written communication skills
- Bonus points if you love ride-sharing so much that you're not just a passenger but a driver too!
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.